Safety Assessments at Product Development Phase
Prior to merchandising, we conduct a comprehensive
quality inspection at every stage of production process.
We ensure food safety from the beginning of product development phase.
Starting from the product development phase, we conduct a variety of safety inspections.
Only the products that meet our quality specifications are released into the market for distribution.
These inspections include an assessment of compliance with food labelling legislation and other quality-related testings.
We follow our own safety standards and accumulate the data on our past activities and problems for simulating future risks.
We strive for safe and reliable food products through a range of safety inspections and assessments.
- Food labeling standards
- Nutrition facts
- Country of origin
- Act against unjustifiable premiums and misleading representations
- Genetically modified food
- Other regulatory requirements
- Prevention against contamination of food products
- Residual agricultural chemicals
- Food allergens
- Packaging materials
- Other underlying factors
- Assignment of best-before date
- Efficiency of traceability system
- Identification of food additives
- Accuracy of temperature control
- Other quality issues